Student registration mechanism
1. The results of acceptance by the Ministry are announced on the official website.
2. Students review the college after knowing the result of admission.
3. A committee shall be formed by the Division of Student Affairs and Approvals before the announcement of the results of admission in a sufficient period for the purpose of receiving and registering students.
4. Students are registered after being asked for the following documents.
• The original preparatory graduation document.
• Colored copies of the nationality, residence card and residence certificate.
• Guarantee of a guarantor.
• (4) recent photos.
5. Admission results are announced in the departments after the end of the registration period specified by the university and the ministry.
6. The distribution to the departments is according to the desire and the rate.